Dear Ms. Cox,

I find the following sites very useful. The first one,
calendarhome.com, is the most comprehensive I have ever seen.
It contains under the heading "cultural" not only the standard
Islamic calendar, but also its varieties such as the Iranian lunar
calendar or the Baha'i calendar.

http://calendarhome.com/clink.html

http://www.ummah.org.uk/ildl/

Best wishes,