--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:01:43 -0700
From: "Edward A. Jajko" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: for lis-middle-east
Sender: "Edward A. Jajko" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

The Arabic-Info list has recently carried a discussion about the CD-rom
version of the Encyclopaedia of Islam.  The most recent posting was by one
of the editors, Wolfhart Heinrichs, who has given me permission to copy his
message to lis-middle-east and melanet, since it will likely be of interest
to ME librarians.

Ed Jajko
Hoover Institution

--- End Forwarded Message ---