Subject: Re: contact details for Medline
Author:  [log in to unmask] at Internet
Date:    24/11/1999 11:28

Lucy

Try the British Library or else NLM in US.
Contact details on web.
You will probably have to work through several people in order to find the right
person.

I know that Medline constantly revises the list of publications indexed and that
BL provides an indexing service for Medline in the UK.

You may find that this journal has been removed from the index list either
deliberately or inadvertently or even is still being indexed, but maybe with a
time lag.

Best to check Current Medline at NLM to see if the service you are using is out
of date.

Rory

>>> DDA.RFC-822=lis-medical-request(a)mailbase.ac.uk 24/11/99 10:44 >>>
It seems that the British Journal of Psychiatry has not been catalogued
on Medline since March 1999. I need to contact someone to correct this.
Does anyone know who this query would go to?

Many thanks,

Lucy Hastings
Information Officer
Royal College of Psychiatrists