Dorothy

Try http://www.doh.gov.uk/nhsexipu/implemen/flis/index.htm.

Just tested and all downloads are working.

You may be particularly interested in
http://www.doh.gov.uk/nhsexipu/implemen/flis/guidance/annexes/annexm.htm

John Farenden
Secta, Triton House, Hare Park Lane, Liversedge, West Yorkshire  WF15 8HN
Tel : 01274 852160 Fax : 01274 852159

Thanks
Dorothy
--
Dorothy McGinley, Librarian
East Fife Postgraduate Medical Centre, Victoria Hospital, Hayfield Road,