*Apologies for cross-posting*.

We have a NEW SHORT web site address for
the Health Evidence Bulletins - Wales:

http://hebw.uwcm.ac.uk

The site has a brief evaluation form which can be E-mailed back to
the Project Office at the click of a button.  Please take a minute or
two to fill one in and tell us what you think.   We will welcome, and
act on, your responses.

Mirror sites are still available on
http://www.uwcm.ac.uk/uwcm/lb/pep and
(Wales only)  http://cymruweb.wales.nhs.uk/hebw.

BACKGROUND TO THE PROJECT:

The Bulletins are the result of a collaboration between the Welsh
Office, the Wales Office of Research and Development, the Welsh
Health Authorities, health professionals from primary and secondary
care in the United Kingdom, and the Department of Information
Services at the University of Wales College of Medicine.

As far as we are aware, the documents are unique in the
field of health information since they provide an overview of a
subject area via succinct, current and reliable summaries of the best
evidence across a broad range of evidence types and subject
areas.  Full details of the supporting evidence are provided and an
increasing number of links to these publications are now available on
the web-sites.

Published bulletins:

Cardiovascular Diseases
Injury Prevention
Maternal & Early Child Health
Mental Health
Oral Health
Respiratory Diseases

In press:

Healthy Environments

Coming soon:

Cancers
Healthy Living
Learning Disabilities
Pain, Discomfort & Palliative Care
Physical Disability & Discomfort

Dr Alison Weightman
Information Resources Manager
Health Evidence Bulletins - Wales
Duthie Library
University of Wales College of Medicine,
Cardiff,   CF4 4XN.  UK
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Telephone: +1222 745142
Fax: _+1222 743651