What also annoyed me about this letter outlining Datastar pricing structure
is that DataStar did not take the time or effort to customise the letter for
its European customers. They could have translated the currency into
Sterling and the local currency of their other customers in Europe. Before
writing, I phoned up the UK desk and harangued them but the got the usual
bland reply that it was too difficult to customise.

They obviously do not care about our business.

Leonie Jones
Leonie Jones
Deputy Librarian, Current Services
Library
The Royal College of Surgeons of England
35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London WC2A 3PN
Tel:0171 973 2138
Fax: 0171 405 4438