I went to the trouble of completing this questionnaire to then find when
I submitted the response I got the following message
Computer-Assisted Assessment (CAA)
National Survey Questionnaire (Academic)

There has been an internal error.

Bottom of Form 0
	Had a been in an exam I know how I would have felt
That says a lot about the problems of CAA if the authorities on the
subject can't accept my response!