(apologies for cross-posting)

Please send any email regarding this job advert to [log in to unmask]

An innovative information service is seeking dynamic, intelligent
professional with extensive experience of searching the Internet (all
formats), for permanent research position.

EXCELLENT PROSPECTS.

Must enjoy exciting and creative culture of fast growing company.

Candidate should be comfortable with advanced searches using major &
minor search engines, Boolean language, newsgroups and bulletin
boards. Must be fast reader with good communication skills. Foreign
languages valued. Salary negotiable.

If you love hunting for information, learning about new subjects and
are a true 'nethead', this is the IDEAL JOB for you!

Send CVs / inquiries to jobs at infonic dot com

Note: This is not an IT or Web design position!

Further Details
---------------------
1. Location: on-site Central London
2. Term: Permanent
3. Job description: produce research and monitoring reports based on
information available on the Internet
4. Salary: negotiable
5. About us: Conceived in 1996, Infonic is the leading provider of
bespoke Internet Intelligence - either research or ongoing monitoring
for large corporations and high profile brands. Our clients come from
a broad range of industries and the work we do ranges from PR to
consumer research and security. The only criteria for our assignments
is that they are limited to content available on the Internet (Web,
newsgroups, BBs and mailing lists)