     Dear Janet

     Our very best wishes for a long and happy retirement.

     Kind regards

     From Betty and all your friends at BLDSC

     P.S. The FIL Conference won't be the same without you!

Subject: farewell!
Author:  Interlibrary Loans <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    4/22/99 12:03 PM

Dear ILL people

I would like to send my thanks to all those  who have supplied us
with interlibrary loans over the last few years

Interlenders are super people and I have made many friends at the many
conferences and workshops I have attended

I am retiring next week and moving to pastures new ( Hereford actually)
interloans at Reading will be in the safe hands of Neil Dalley- under the
title of Document Delivery Co-ordinator

Bye

Janet Moult
University of Reading