Has anyone managed to arrange free trial access to full text of Kluwer
journals directly via the publisher's website?

http://www.wkap.nl/kaphtml.htm/ONLINEJOURNALS

We can already access Kluwer journals via SwetsNet but want to try direct
access for comparison.  We registered our IP address, domain name, etc.
and the publisher confirmed our registration but we don't seem to be able
to access full text.  No "Full Text PDF Article" link appears.  I've tried
the usual tricks like direct connections to the Internet.

Kluwer suggest that I contact one of our IT professionals, which I have
done and am still waiting for a reply.  They say that they have fulfilled
their responsibility of granting access to the given IP address and that
from their end our account is active.  Since the trial period will come to
an end soon, I'm wondering if this problem is unique to us.

Mieko
-----
Mieko Yamaguchi                                [log in to unmask]
Technical Services Manager/System Coordinator        +44 (0)1248 382970
Main Library, University of Wales Bangor, UK   +44 (0)1248 382979 (Fax)