I'd like to inform you (list members, publisher, univ.departments,
archaeological institution...) on the possibility to advertise about new
issue of archaeological reviews (of any subject or geographical area, so not
only about italian archaeology) on the new section "Riviste" (review) of
"Archeologia Italiana" site.
For this purpose i ask you to send me a copy of the review (only if it's
possible) otherwise i'd like to receive the following material:
- an image of the cover (JPG, with height of 600 pixels)
- a complete summary of the review (with author, title, and a short
description)
- information about publisher, (how to contact him?), price, price of
subscription.

For an example you can see the relative section ("Riviste").

If language (summary) is different from italian, english or french, please
add a translation (english or italian).

Thanks,
Ivan Boni - [log in to unmask]
Archeologia Italiana - http://www.archeologia.com
Moderatore mailing list archeologia-italiana (italian language)
to subscribe send a blank message to: