Dear Matthew - and anyone else who might be out there,

I too have been wondering what has happened to IRNES.  My membership lapsed
a couple of years ago because I couldn't find anyone who would take my
subscription and renew it.

Also, does anyone by any chance know what happened about the plans to
produce a book from the papers at the 1995 conference?

Looking forward to hearing from somebody (anybody!)

Linda Hadfield