Dear Ladies or Gentlemen,

We are happy to announce that Volumes I & II of the Anthology 'BUSINESS &
ECONOMICS FOR THE 21st CENTURY' are both available for purchase via the
Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI). The anthologies consist
of papers selected from the 1997 and 1998 B&ESI Conferences. The papers
range from conceptual, to theoretical, to empirical and are primarily
written for academicians, researchers as well as highly ranked executives
or administrators in the dsciplines of Business & Economics.

To browse contents and authors' names, please visit the B&ESI Web Site at:

http://www.assumption.edu/html/faculty/kantar/missb1.html

Regards,

Helen Kantarelis

PS: Please see below a brief announcement for the 1999 B&ESI Conference.

        1997 ANTHOLOGY ORDER FORM

        Title: Business & Economics for the 21st Century - Volume I
        Pages: 439

        Please complete and mail to:
        B&ESI
        c/o Helen Kantarelis
        64 Holden Street
        Worcester, MA 01605-3109
        USA

        ISBN: 0-9659831-0-2

        LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CATALOG CARD #: 98-70075

 Price ($3 Tax & Shipping included)
 (Continental US $68.00, Outside Continental US $78.00) (P):__________

 Quantity (Q):_________

 Total Amount Enclosed (Q)x(P):__________

 Enclosed is my check or money order for $________________________
 (Drawn on a U.S. Bank and made payable to B&ESI)
 Please charge my:
 __ VISA __ MasterCard __ American Express
 Card No._________________________________Exp. Date______________
 Signature__________________________________________
 Phone # _______________________________________________
 (Signature and phone required for credit card orders)

 Bill my firm (Individuals must prepay)

 SHIP OR BILL TO: Billing Account #______________________

 Name_________________________________________________________
 Institution____________________________________
 Address________________________________________________________
 City_______________________State______________Zip______________
 Country___________________

 NOTE: Price good in U.S. Only. Prices and availability are subject to
 change without notice.

        1998 ANTHOLOGY ORDER FORM

        Title: Business & Economics for the 21st Century - Volume II
        Pages: 437

        ISBN: 0-9659831-1-0

        LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CATALOG CARD #: 98-74687

[...]

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS/PAPERS. The Business & Economics Society International
Conference will be held in the Canary Islands/Spain (Melia Las Palmas Hotel),
July 22-26, 1999. You may participate as panel organizer, presenter
of one or two papers, chair, moderator, discussant, or observer. The
deadline for abstract submission and participation is March 30, 1999.
All papers will pass a blind peer review process for publication consideration
in the anthology BUSINESS & ECONOMICS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY - VOLUME III.
For more information please contact Helen Kantarelis through
Regular Mail:
              Business & Economics Society International
              c/o Helen Kantarelis
              64 Holden Street
              Worcester, MA 01605-3109, USA

              Tel: (508) 595-0089