Dear List-members,

One of our postgraduate students is doing some research into the Basque
Country's policy on the European Union and, specifically, is trying to
locate holdings of the following at least as far back as the late 1980s
and preferably, earlier than that:

El pais
El mundo
Boletin Oficial del Estado.

I've looked on the WWW but, as I expected, can only find recent issues
of these so need to resort to the more traditional formats. She is also
interested in looking at any government department publications on the
regional policy etc. (They would, however, need to be in Castilian.)

I would be very grateful for any pointers in the right direction.

Yours,

Emer Stubbs (Mrs.)
Hispanic Studies Subject Librarian
University of Bristol