Dear All

I am currently working on normal fault propagation. The main aim of my
work is to analyse the fault propagation through brittle layers with one
or more ductile layers interbedded. I am using analogue modelling imaged
by X-ray tomography in order to study the evolution of the 3D geometry
and the propagation processes of normal faults (see figure in the
attachement).
Now, I am searching about a good field example to compare with the
modelling results. In an ideal case, the field example should display
outcrops with both cross-sectional and map views of a succession
affected by normal faults. The brittle sedimentary succession should
include one or more ductile / décollement levels with are cross cut by
normal fault planes.
If you have such an example in mind (anywhere in the world), please
contact me.
Please diffuse my request to whom it may concern.
Thank you in advance

Denis

Denis MARCHAL
IFP - RB10