I have just joined the geo-env list and as Paul has suggested here is my
profile
Name: Rob Marshall
E Mail: [log in to unmask]
Role: Team Leader - Scientific Support
Base: Environment Agency, North West Region, South Area (covering Cheshire,
Merseyside and Gtr Manchester)
Work type: Landfill engineering and Groundwater protection (via Regulation 15
of the Waste Management Licensing Regs and the Groundwater Regulations)
Exciting Thing for 1999: Getting the snip because Ive now got 3
kids!;Groundwater regulations and its potential problems
Opinions on anything: without wanting to creep I like the chairmans definition
of env geology. Landfill sites should be specifically designed just like any
other engineering project. I hope Manchester City get promoted and England win
the Cricket world cup

Rob Marshall