I would suggest that they talk to Professor Paspaliaris at the National
Technical University of Athens ([log in to unmask]), Department of Mining
and Metallurgical Engineering, as a contact closer to them.
Their research group is extremely experienced in remediation methodologies
(in particular Acid Rock Drainage generation from waste high in sulphides)
and have worked on a number of sites in Greece (Lavrio, etc) and abroad
(Romania, Bulgaria, Sardinia) in collaboration with our University (Imperial
College) and a number of international engineering firms.

Regards

Anna Korre

----

Dr Anna Korre
Lecturer in Environmental Engineering
Environmental and Mining Engineering Research Group
T H Huxley School of Environment, Earth Sciences and Engineering
Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine
RSM Building, Prince Consort Road
London SW7 2BP
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 171 594 7372 Fax: +44 171 594 7444
E-mail:[log in to unmask]    http://merg-www.mr.ic.ac.uk/