Hi

Some of you may remember that I was asking around for an English
translation of the paper by Dr Stefan Melchior regarding the research
into landfill caps at the Georgswerder Landfill site in Hamburg.  I now
have a copy and if anybody is interested I will be happy to send out a
copy.  Unfortunately I do not have an electronic copy so please supply
fax or smail mail addresses.

I also have a copy of the Gartung and Zanzinger paper of the work in
Nuremberg but unfortunately this is still in the original German.

Peter Hewitt