I would be interested in this too!

I am working on a research proposal in this area and it would be
useful to know what areas others are working on/interested in.

I currently have a dual role at UCW as Equal Ops HE
Network administrator and also as Access Funds administrator.
Previously, however, I worked in training and career guidance,
largely TEC funded.

My interest lies very much with widening participation and lifelong
learning.  Especially with regards to how funding and
awareness affects choices hence widening participation, ie, the
substitution of Adult career guidance for a phone line.
Availability of vocational as opposed to academic opportunities etc.

If anyone has any comments on this...

Regards

Michele Lefevre
EOHE Network Administrator