Dear Dis-Forum Folk

While I agree that the semantic issue is one which dogs all attempts to
approach delicate issues in the public media, isn't it at least a good thing
that
a serious attempt is being made to promote dyslexia awareness in any shape?

http://www.channel4.com has a 40 page backup text to the programme series
which makes interesting reading!

All I can say is that during the production of the Dyslexia
and crime documentary, which used QuickScan, Jane and Gavin's
Edinburgh University team was a great pleasure to work with, and could
hardly have put more effort into presenting a powerful case!

Programmes repeat at lunchtimes next week

Best Regards

Steve Renow
Tech Support Member of the StudyScan Team
http://www.zyworld.com/studyscan