PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO MARIA AT HER EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW

The Disabled Student in receipt of a DSA as Employer

I am a civil servant working for the Department for Education and
Employment, currently looking into this subject.

I would be grateful if contributors could e mail me some real-life
examples of cases where the payment of the non-medical helpers' DSA has
put the Disabled Student in the position of possibly being considered
their personal assistants' employer.

I would also like examples (successful as well as unsuccessful) of
how different institutions and organisations have tackled this problem.

Please note that I am not yet canvassing views.

E mails only to: [log in to unmask]