Without wishing to give offence I am afraid I deleted all of the messages
from Ozcan (5  or 6 I think) for this very same reason.... we are busy
individuals and we can suffer from information overload.
So I support Dorothy on this one, I guess if you are going to do it to make
sure they all link together, like the circle line!

Happy new year

Chris