Nobody said it wasn't, but you need to consider why such issues are delicate
and not 'skirt around' the subject - it's all important.
I have a student who graduated this year, blessed with dyslexia herself,
(wicked grin) who is very interested in the research which was behind the
programmes, would anyone have an email address for the researchers, or
suggest a useful pointer for her.

Thanks

Chris Baxter