From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 July 1999 10:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Courses and Newsletter

Hi  there

A brief announcement to say that I am commencing a new newsletter "Data
Protection and Privacy Practice" (DPPP) which will also include FOI and
relevant bits of Human Rights Act.; the first edition is due in September.
DPPP will contain  a guest column "SOAPBOX" which, for a modest inducement,
can encourage you to "speak your mind" on a topic of interest to DP and FOI
practitioners  (on an anonymous basis, if need be).

Also, DPPP will have an agony advice column on the subject ; questions will
be answered by "Sonya de la Loi", the famous international expert. We hope
to set Sonya up with her own e-mail address, but in the meantime, if you
have a question just e-mail it to me addressed to "Dear Sonya". If we
publish your question and our answer, we will agree the text with you
beforehand.

Also, I have a full range of courses planned starting from October 1st -
these now includes FOI and HR, and hopefully the ISEB syllabus.

If you want a leaflet, please respond to this e-mail - these should be ready

early next week.

Chris.

******************** E-mail confidentiality notice ********************

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be covered by
legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are
prohibited from printing, copying or distributing it.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately
by telephone or by e-mail to [log in to unmask] and delete this e-mail from
your system. Thank you.

It is possible for data conveyed by e-mail to be deliberately or
accidentally intercepted or corrupted. For this reason, in communicating
solely by e-mail, Masons is unable to accept any responsibility for any
breaches of confidence which may arise through use of this medium.

Masons will not accept liability for contractual commitments made by
individuals employed by the firm outside the scope of our business,
being the supply of legal services.

Any enquiries or comments on the text of this notice should be passed to
Clive Seddon, Partner, Information & Technology Group.

Masons, Solicitors
Address: 30 Aylesbury St, London EC1R OER
Telephone: +44 (0) 171 490 4000
Fax: +44 (0) 171 490 2545