From: critical-appraisal-skills-request
To: critical-appraisal-skills
Subject: Critical-appraisal-skills
Date:  13 January 1999 11:32

Dear list members

I am Peter Bradley one of the owners of this e-mail list

I would like to invite all members of the list to introduce themselves,
to list current interests and to say what they would like to discuss.

I will try to introduce myself below:

Name: Peter Bradley
Occupation: Doctor in Public Health and General Practice.  I also work
for the Critical Appraisal Skills Programme, based in Oxford.
Current interests: Ethics in population health.  Poverty and health.
How to empower consumers and health care workers to access information
on health.
The list:  I hope the list will allow discussion on good practice in
teaching critical appraisal skills and allow international perspectives
of teaching evidence-based medicine to be raised.

Peter Bradley
Highfield                               Tel direct      +44 1604 615251
Northamptonshire Health Authority       Tel general     +44 1604 615000
Cliftonville Road                       Tel secretary   +44 1604 615208
Northampton NN1 5DN                     Fax in office   +44 1604 615146
England                                 Personal Fax    +44 870 164 1289
e-mail [log in to unmask]