Lahey Computer Systems and Fujitsu, Ltd. are pleased to announce Visual
Analyzer (VA), a Fortran and C source code analysis tool.  Graphically
analyze the call structure and logic flow of your Fortran and C source code.
Zero in on particular sections of the call tree and hide code that is not
relevant to your analysis.  Display a detailed cross reference of all the
variables in the program and understand the linkage between variables in
different program units.  Check for argument consistency mistakes across
calls, even in separate files.  Understand module dependencies and where
modules and commons are defined and referenced.  Automatically modernize
indentation for older Fortran codes.  Show C variable definitions and
references and check for problems in a Fortran/C interface.  VA can help you
understand someone else's code, detect subtle programming errors across
multiple files, and verify compliance with the Fortran 95 and C standards.

According to Bob Runyan, president of Lahey, "If you have a large program,
whether you wrote it yourself or inherited it from someone else, and
especially if the program is being developed by a team, you need VA.  VA can
save weeks of wasted effort.  We used VA to help port a large commercial
math library and would have been lost without it.  We've shipped VA as part
of our LF90 and LF95 PRO products since May of last year and the response
has been overwhelmingly positive."  "Visual Analyzer is a real winner!" says
Michael Prager, Research Biologist.

Visual Analyzer is $395 US and can be used with all popular Fortran language
systems on Windows.  System requirements: Intel Pentium or compatible
processor, Windows 95, 98, or NT.  Call (800) 548-4778 for more information,
or order Visual Analyzer online from http://www.lahey.com.

--
Bob Runyan
Lahey Computer Systems