John

I hope the 'flu's abating as I'm looking forward to your responses to my
strands - I don't have your apparent ability for close and sustained
text
reading-reasoning -I can do it short bursts only - my mind as ever been
like
Keats' 'pack of scattered cards' or maybe a child's floor-strewn
building
blocks but I love to follow the words of those who can do so.
 one point, my surname is spelt with a 'c' not a 'k' - it's odd enough
as it is
- altho' it'd be worse if its components still held contemporary English
recognition vocabulary value - it coukl then be at full David The
Clearing in
the Birch Wood on the Bend of the Small Stream. Something of a
mouthfull!
Or Woodstream for short.

cheers and good health

David