Good to see some of you at the ICMC.

It was noted, and has been noted before, that we tend to meet at international rather
than national events. Indeed, such a meeting in Bologna led to this mailing list.

The ICMA announced at its AGM that it is keen to strengthen regional activities.

I would like to propose the formation of a BRITISH COMPUTER MUSIC ASSOCIATION, along
the lines of the ICMA/AIMI/ACMA/SFIM. It would have similar aims to these national
organisations and to this list. The BCMA would present and/or sponsor musical events
within the UK. It would disseminate information on research activities, and could hold
an annual conference. Membership might also offer reduced rates for ICMA membership or
events.

Your comments on this proposal are requested.