TO FULL MEMBERS OF LONDON REGION OF THE SOCIETY OF ARCHIVISTS

At its first AGM on Wednesday 14 April 1999 the London Region will seek to
elect a new Chairman, Councillor and Training/Events Officer, and
nominations are being sought for these positions.  Full members of the
Society of Archivists London Region will be able to vote for candidates at
the AGM.

Nomination papers are available from me and should be returned with a short
manifesto by Monday 15 March 1999 (this date is earlier than that announced
at the business meeting at the end of January).  Please contact me if you
require more information.

I hope this notice will also appear in the March edition of the Society's
Newsletter, but I would be grateful if you could pass the information on to
London Region colleagues who do not subscribe to archives-nra.

Many thanks

Sarah Flynn

******

Sarah J A Flynn