Dear Colleagues,

Apologies first of all for using the NRA-list for purely social
purposes.

Arrangements have finalised for our alternative 'Not the Dublin
Conference' shindig. If you'd like to come along - and it's open to
all, archivists, conservators, friends, hangers on, members of
regions other than London - the details are as follows:

We have tables reserved at the WHITE LION pub, Covent Garden,
in the UPSTAIRS BAR, from 6PM onwards on THURSDAY 9th
September. That's this week remember. If you get there late, you
might have to stand, but apparently all the suits clear out by about
8 o'clock.

Food is available at the bar, but I'm afraid that due to a computer
mess-up which I won't explain, I wasn't able to arrange proper Irish
grub early enough. Still, John the barman is Irish, honest.

The WHITE LION is on the corner of James Street and Floral
Street. As you come out of Covent Garden tube, turn right and the
pub is on the right hand corner, not very many yards down. If you
hit Books Etc, then you've gone too far. There's also another pub
opposite, which has some sort of red animal in the title, but I can't
guarantee such a good time if you go in there by mistake.

Please pass details on to anyone who doesn't subscribe to the list,
and who might be in need on a pint come Thursday.

ALL WELCOME, and it will be great to see everyone. Look, if you
don't come, I'm going to look like a really inept Training & Events
Officer, so even if it's for just a swift half, than please come along...

Oh, and if there are any queries, feel free to give me a call.

Lesley
London Region Training & Events Officer

Lesley Price,
Assistant Archivist,