Dear Members,

I am a twenty-three years old female subscriber of the list. I recently
joined the list and would like to introduce myself to you.  I am a
free-lance marketing researcher and also a visiting lecturer of
marketing at one of local business college by the name “National College
of Business Studies and Economics (NCBA&E)”, Pakistan.  I am much more
inclined towards conclusive research and my focus is towards
multivariate analysis.

During MBA, my interest was developed in the research and I took
decision to make my career in this dynamic field.  I am planning for
Ph.D. in marketing research most probability in 2000.

Besides research I have also some other diversified interests, such as,
fabric painting, glass painting, aerobics and web page designing.

I will be more than happy to participate in the activities of the list.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Farrah Imtiaz Sabri
E-mail: [log in to unmask]