I have recently set up a group within the Centre for
Defence Analysis (part of the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency)
to provide internal consultancy on the use of statistical techniques.

I am planning to hold a workshop sometime in March, at or near
Farnborough, Hants, and would like to invite a statistician who does
a similar job in another company to give a talk. I would be
looking for someone to share their experiences of providing advice to
colleagues on statistics, not a presentation on a purely academic
topic.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please reply to
this email or phone me on 01959 515053.

Cheers,

Crispin Allard