The web version of the Directory of Academic Statisticians is
available at
http://www.swan.ac.uk/statistics/das/

This now incorporates all changes notified by the deadline for
inclusion (1st November). If your institution has an entry, please
check it and email me asap if there are errors. If your
institution *should* have an entry, but doesn't, please also let me
know.

Several institutions have not yet responded to my request for
changes - if you would like a copy of your 1998 entry to modify,
please email me.  The hard copy is due for publication by the end of
the year, so now is a good time to get your entry in.

Alan Mayer