Hi Mark,

Here at Scolari we distribute GB STAT - a statistics product for PC and Mac.
It includeds over 300 statistical functions for analysing and manipulating
your data and enables you to almost instantly see the results as fully
modifiable and expoertable graphs.  You can bring in data from virtually any
source and instantly show a result.

More information can be found on our web-site at http://www.scolari.co.uk
where you can download a demo and also access the developer's home page.

If you would like me to send you a demo, please e-mail me at the address
below.

Regards

Stella

Stella Morgan