Liz

I have spoken to the SLC, who confirm that the hard copy list will be in
alpha order of surname and forenames

You also asked about the timing; we now have until 7 January to get the
return back to them.  I too am unhappy about the inability of the SLC to
take an electronic file and have said so.

I am not sure what to do about the 300 on your last CD who are not your
students. I will seek guidance

Roger Clark
Academic Registrar
University of Reading