David

Have you compared the data from the SLC with the assessment forms sent to
these students by their LEAs? If the SLC information is the same as on the
forms they will argue that it is the LEAs fault.  If not, please let me know
the details so that I can press the SLC to amend their system

Roger Clark
Academic Registrar
University of Reading