From: Jane Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 20 July 1999 14:03
Subject: Video links - graduation ceremonies

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has experience of
providing a live video-link to a remote location (especially a
marquee) at graduation ceremonies.

In particular:
Did you use an external company to provide the link (if so, which
one?)
How did you deal with ticketing?
Have you had positive feedback from students/guests?

Please reply direct to my e-amil address.
Many thanks.

Jane Smith
Student Support Office
Tel: 0115 951 5683