-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Karen
Osterburg
Sent: 04 May 1999 16:35
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: AS1/2 reporting for new students

It was unclear at the Student Record Officers' Conference where
AS1/2 reports should be sent for 'new' students.

Once the payment is coming from the SLC our intention is to hold the
SLC as the student's sponsor and would, therefore, expect the AS1/2
to be sent to them.  At the conference the SLC did not appear to be
expecting them, even though the SLC is meant to be our point of
contact for new students.

Clarification of this would be very useful

Thanks

Karen

==============================
Karen Osterburg