We are currently reviewing our practice with regard to this.  It would
be very helpful, as part of this review, to know what other institutions
do with regard to this.  I am therefore hoping that you can find the
time to give brief answers to the following questions:

Does your institution offer students the option of taking examinations
under medical supervision?

If so,
a) who decides if it is necessary/what sort of evidence do you request
before making any arrangement

b) are these sort of arrangements only made for students who fall ill
during the examinations, but are still capable of taking examinations?

c) or are they also made for students who have a long-term medical
condition, eg epilepsy/anxiety attacks etc, and request it?

d) is this in a venue provided by a medical practice linked to your
institution or in some other kind of venue?

e) if in a linked medical practice, what happens to students who are
not registered with that practice?

Anything else that your institution considers, eg arranging for
students isolated due to infectiousness to take examinations?

Many thanks for your time

Anne Gordon
Module and Assessment Administrator
Undergraduate Office