Roger,

Apart from agreeing with everything Paul says and echoing his
thanks for all your efforts, I have another concern.

As the November audit will not contain withdrawals, transfers,
suspensions, will we have to complete a second audit later when
the SLC has finally updated its data?  If not, how will the SLC
make payment (to institutions and the students) for those students
whose circumstances have changed since the beginning of the
year?

Regards
Laurie