You can often find adverts of this sort in the back pages of the
Economist. If I remember correctly there is a 'university' called "The
University of the Western Pacific" that will award degrees based on
your C.V.!  If I were an employer I wouldn't attach much credence
to one, a case of buyer beware I suppose.

Marcus Leaning

Registry,
S.O.A.S.