> Date:          Mon, 10 May 1999 12:14:33 +0100
> Subject:       ID cards for exam attendance
> From:          "Paul Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
> To:            [log in to unmask]

> For those institutions which require students to produce photo-ID
> cards as proof of identity at written examinations:
>
> Could you let mw know what procedures/policy you have in place
> for students who fail to bring their designated ID card to the
> exams? I am currently drafting a policy, and would be very grateful
> to find out how others handle this situation.
>
> With thanks in advance.
>
> Paul Clark
>
> Paul Clark
> Assistant Registrar (Student Programmes)
> Chester College of Higher Education
> Parkgate Road
> Chester, CH1 4BJ
>
> Tel:01244 375444
>
> At Aston, the admission of candidates without their ID cards is at
the discretion of the Chief Invigilator. As we use academic staff to
invigilate, all students are usually known by at least one member of
staff present.

(The representative of the Examinations Office who is present until
the start of the exam will undertake to find their Student Uninversity
Number, which is required for scripts under our anonymous marking
scheme)

Gwen Kingston
Examinations Office
Aston University