From: Janusz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 November 1999 16:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Manchester Workshop

I have now sent details and invitations of the Manchester workshop to those
who contacted me directly as requested.  If you have not received the
invitation but you expected to, then please e-mail me ( [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) with your name, institution and e-mail
address.  Approx 55 names on the invitation list so I am not too keen to
increase it any further -but if you really do want to attend (it will be on
either 19th or 26th Jan) then let me know asap.   I am hoping that the
outcome of the workshop - in the form of a written report- will be posted to
the mailbase.

Thank you.