 Although the SLC claim to have fixed the problem whereby the fees split
for a student was incorrectly shown as "-"/"-" in the first CD-ROM, we
find in fact that we have several students in the 2nd CD-ROM still
incorrectly coded as "-"/"-" instead of 0/1025.
 On checking each of these individually, we find that these cases
correspond to the ones where the LEAs had issued incorrect Financial
Assessment forms (about which I posted to these lists back in Auguist or
September), showing zeroes in both boxes 37 and 38 (and possibly also in
36).  These erroneous cases arise mainly where parents decline to provide
financial data, and the student applies for the minimum award of the
non-means-tested loan only.
 What mechanisms does an HEI have for getting these errors put right?

--
Robin Walker, (Junior Bursar), Queens' College, Cambridge, CB3 9ET, GB
[log in to unmask]  http://www.quns.cam.ac.uk/  Tel:+44 1223 335528 Fax:335566