From: Sian Nash [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 November 1999 17:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: electronic registration / fee payment

     It's something that we at Manchester want to look into too, it would
     be good if a group of interested universities could get together, what
     do you think?

     Sian Nash
     Assistant Bursar
     University of Manchester

     tel o161 275 2168

_________________________________
Subject: electronic registration / fee payment
Author:  <[log in to unmask]> at smtpgate
Date:    17/11/99 15:03

We have been asked to consider the possibility of
introducing electronic registration and tuition fee
payment, seen as particularly apposite for students
undertaking modules by distance learning.

Anyone do that, know of it, even considered it?

Stephen V Duggan
Assistant Registrar
University of Aberdeen
King's College