At University of Liverpool we teach in semesters and
examine at the end of each semester. Twelve teaching weeks
take place before the Christmas vacation with two
weeks assessment after Christmas. The next semester has a
three week break for Easter with assessment and
re-registration etc. taking place in a five week period at
the end of that semester.
Gary Walker
Head
Student and Examinations Division