IT is my understanding that we may no longer be able to withhold results but
could still be able to withhold degree/diploma certificates and of course
verification of qualification slips/forms etc. This is helpful for finalists
but not for those on course wishing to progress. There are some seminars in
this area in October and November and i jope to attend one to find out
further information.

Pauline Ensor
University College london