Thank you to colleagues who responded to my query earlier today about payment
of fees by credit cards.  My summary of responses is as follows:

A total of 14 institutions replied of whom 11 permit payment by credit card and
do not make an additional charge to the student as follows:

Aberdeen
Anglia Polytechnic University
Edinburgh College of Art
Exeter				No charge for payments by credit card because
of agreement with card companies but there is a 3.5% charge on payments by Amex
Glasgow
Goldsmiths
Huddersfield
Hull (offer 1% discount on up-front non credit card payments)
Leicester			No charge for payments by credit card
Leeds				No charge for payments by credit card
London School of Pharmacy 	No charge for payments by credit card

The following two universities permit payment by credit card but do make an
additional charge:

Bradford			3% charge on payments by credit card.
Southampton			1.5% charge for payments by credit card

University College, London does not permit payment by credit card at the
present time.

Tessa Harrison
Undergraduate Administrative Assistant
Student Registry