Is it not likely that we HEIs, out in the market place, and without
guidance, will be the losers in what could/should have been a much
simplified system by having to write of changes that may effect fee
entitlement to both the SLC and LEA and to include the new regulation
students on AS1/2 reports?

Mark Judge
Student Records
Brunel University