Roger,

Having discussed this with the member of staff who will be responsible for
distribution I would make the following points:

Need to ensure that it is easy to tear off the receipt quickly
Presume the institution is not required to keep a record of cheques
received/ ditributed . (I see someone has suggested having a carbonised form
but I don't think we wish to have to put in order thousands of these to keep
as our record)
Presume that the receipts will not have to be put in order to return to SLC
Presume that any query about non receipt of cheque can be referred to SLC
Presume that cheques will be in straight alpha order - not by number or
alpha by course.

Christine Lowther